Tuesday

New Blog Name Coming

I've thought long and hard about changing my blog and website name, and more importantly when to do it. I've started building a follower base and I'm excited about that! The number of followers isn't really that important to me. I would rather ten devoted readers who thoroughly enjoy my content, rather than having thousands of followers that don't really care about the experiences I write and share.

I'm worried that I am going to confuse the followers I already have acquired. I know that I would certainly be confused if I noticed a blog in my reading list with a name I didn't recognize or specifically remember adding.

The look and feel of my blog is certainly not a good representation of "me" either. I chose something when I published my first post that was a little more interesting than the plain jane templates have to offer. I'm a stay-at-home mom with a husband who works his butt off to provide for what we have. So, paying for a professional blog design is certainly out of the question. I'm currently working on a new look and feel to the face of my blog that I think will represent my personality a little better.

When I started my blog, I chose the name "Three Peas in a Pod." I just had my first baby in March and I knew I was going to be blogging mostly about my new addition and other happenings with my family. But, I started thinking more and more about when the time comes and we have a second child. There will no longer be just three of us. I plan on having three kids, Lord willing. So, I knew my blog name wouldn't be appropriate for long and I had better decide on a title that was better suited. 

So, without further ado...

Three Peas in a Pod is now Hot Mess Mama!

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I knew I had to do it now, before I gained more followers and confused more people. 

Thank you so much for understanding!

4 comments:

  1. What a great name! I hope it is an easy transition for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't realize I would lose all of my followers in the process, but I did! I'm just glad I'm doing it now while I'm still kind of new at this.

      Delete