Tuesday

Link List

I'm seriously lacking in this Blog Every Day in May Challenge. I know I should probably be challenging myself a little harder, but I have an almost three month old who most definitely takes precedent. I am pretty proud of myself with how far I've come and how long I have actually stuck with it so far. I think the concept is pretty cool, and it gets me into writing more.

I have missed about the last five days. I went out of town for the weekend and we got back yesterday around 8pm. It felt like the longest weekend of my life and I had to spend half of it away from my husband.

I'm definitely going to try to get back on my A-game. I have a lot of things I want to do with my blog and I really need to get the ball rolling. But enough of that, on to today's prompt.

"...Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives..."






I realize these links all have to do with my baby boy. He is my pride and joy, and when I started this blog, it was designed to document my pregnancy. Now I'm expanding and sharing more of my life and thoughts with you, but these are some of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment