Friday

Letting You in on a Little Secret

I'm having a ton of fun with Jenni's link up for her Blog Every Day in May Challenge

So, I'll get right into it. 

"...Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable..."

1. Strangers touching me when they talk to me. 

2. Feet. Wiggling feet. Naked feet. Unpolished female toenails. Pretty much anything to do with feet. 

3. I can only wear a t-shirt and underwear to bed. Sorry to paint that picture in your head, but I am supposed to be talking about things that make me uncomfortable, and frankly, I don't like being hot when I sleep. 

4. And speaking of being hot when I sleep, I get cranky when my feet get hot. 

5. I don't like being the center of attention. Never have and never will. 

6. I hate giving speeches. 

7. Recently I went to Aiden's 2 month wellness check up. I was feeding him while we were waiting in our room. He had just finished his bottle as the nursed walked in to give him his shots. I had to burp him and all she could do was stare at me. Judging me - as if I wasn't doing it right. Like I wasn't being a good mom. THAT made me uncomfortable. So this is a 2-for-1. People that stare and me and people that judge me make me uncomfortable. 

8. People's bad breath or dirty nails. I seriously try not to judge here, but it makes me uncomfortable if they get to close. It makes me feel dirty too. 

9. And last, but certainly not least: bugs. Any kind, shape, color, or size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment