Wednesday

Inspire Me: Naturally Me

I can't believe it's already Wednesday again! That means it is link up time over at Life Unpublished.

This week's theme/prompt is "Naturally Me." I won't lie - when I first saw the theme last week I was seriously disturbed. I had no idea how I would go about presenting my inspiration board in a way that would let everything work together. 

So, I thought long and hard. The more I thought about it, the more I asked myself what "natural" really means to me. When I think of something natural to me, I think of things that define me, things that describe me, and things that I love. Everything true to me, what makes me, me.

I couldn't think of a better way to show off my inpspiration board than with pictures from my camera roll on my handy dandy iPhone. You can also find them on my Instagram account! I'd love for you to follow me!

Photos going clockwise:
1. My husband and I at our wedding during our first dance as husband and wife.
2. The most recent picture of my son, Aiden.
3. My two yorkies, Gucci and Faith.
4. My most favorite cookies in all the world.
5. I'm obsessed with these leopard nails stickers by Sally Hansen.
6. Blue Bell Red Velvet Cake ice cream is to die for.
7. A recent picture of myself.
8. Every time I see this flower I make a wish. Every time.


Grab this button below, create your own inspiration board and link up with us!


2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Glad to know I wasn't the only one who took it this direction! :) Following you now on instagram too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was pretty much the only direction I could go in that would make any kind of sense to anyone else other than me. I followed you back!

      Delete