Friday

Inspire Me Favorite!

So, last week's inspiration board prompt over at Life Unpublished was "All that Glitters."

You design an inspiration board, or collage, that fits the theme and link them up. This is done every other week and on the off weeks, a favorite is picked and the new theme is announced. I love this link up because it gets my creative juices flowing.

Drum roll please...

I was picked as the favorite and was featured in Chelsea's post here. Go check it out!

Next week we link up again and the them will be "Naturally Me." I'm kind of nervous about this one, because I'm not 100% sure how everyone is interpreting this prompt. Am I supposed to include pictures of myself? Or things that describe me? What does the 'natural' thing really mean? I tend to look too deep into things, so I'll need to figure out how I want to go about it soon. 

Work on your board and link up with us next week! Grab this button, put it in your sidebar and join the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment