Friday

Sweet Pea


Weekly update
July 18, 2012

How far along are you? 6 weeks

Sleep? good, tossing and turning a lot

Best moment? Just how good I feel

Movement? none yet, can't wait to feel Baby Dowden roll around a little bit

Any food cravings/aversions? I'm obsessed with mexican food, especially queso :D and I tried to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and I ate half of it and threw it away.

Gender? Uknown.

Belly button? In

What I miss? My non bloated tummy

Looking forward to anything? My ultrasound in 3 weeks, I can't wait to see Baby Dowden for the 1st time

Symptoms this week: headaches, gas, a little cramping, bloating, not as much exhaustion as last week, my boobs are still swollen and achey. I will tell you that I get really worn out really fast. It doesn't take much anymore.

Weight gain? 2 lbs since last week - I blame it on the bloat :( But I am back up to my pre-pregnancy weight of 140 lbs.

Wedding rings? On

Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I wouldn't mind finding some elastic waisted khakis for work. My button up ones are getting a little uncomfortable.

What TheBump says: The average embryo at week 6 is about .25 inches and will double in size again next week. Wow! Obviously, she's growing like crazy! She's also circulating blood with her increasingly more sophisticated circulatory sytem. She's about to get cuter too, since she's starting to sprout a nose, eyes, ears, chin and cheeks. And she might even be wiggling her (paddle-like) hands and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment