Friday

Raspberry

Weekly update, enjoy!
August 9, 2012

How far along are you? 8 weeks

Sleep? Some days I sleep really well, and some nights I toss and turn like crazy

Best moment? I got to see my baby for the first time and hear the heartbeat!!!

Movement? none yet, and I seriously can't wait!

Any food cravings/aversions?I still don't have an appetite for anything due to nausea, but my doctor prescribed me Zofran, so it's helping and I am enjoying food a little more now.

Gender? Uknown.

Belly button? In

What I miss? my energy. I don't want to do anything lately. I just tried to do the dishes that are taking over my countertops, and I put like 5 plates in the dishwasher and got tired of doing it and walked away.

Looking forward to anything? I have another ultrasound in 2 WEEKS!

Symptoms this week: I had super serious nausea (no throwing up) just gagging. But I have medicine to help. It doesn't take it away completely, but it makes it WAY more manageable. My boobs aren't as sore, I am getting headaches more frequently. And I pee a lot.

Weight gain? + 2 lbs, I guess I am finally putting on some baby weight. Well, not from the baby, but probably all that food finally catching up with me.

Wedding rings? On, but I usually forget to put them on when I am rushing out of the door to go to work. I take them off at night when I go to bed.

Maternity clothes? It has become necessary for me to go buy some maternity pants. I don't have any yet, but I NEED some. I can't button up my pants anymore for how bloated I am 24/7.

What TheBump says: Playing host to an ever-growing embryo does take a toll. Heavy fatigue may be setting in, along with abdominal cramping and tender breasts. Treat yourself gently, and it doesn't hurt to remind your partner to do the same. Though it's not showing yet, you're growing a little person in there! Baby's now the size of a raspberry! Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment