Friday

Navel Orange

September 26, 2012

  
How far along are you? 15 weeks

Sleep? I've been getting this awful hip/thigh pain if I sleep on one side for too long, and getting up to pee too much

Best moment? I got to skip school one day because I was throwing up. I have to stay on the bright side

Movement? rolling/tapping sensation if I sit/lay in awkward positions for too long

Any food cravings/aversions? I never really know how I'm going to feel about something until I try to eat it. I do like mexican food though. I had it twice this week. yumm-o!

Gender? Uknown...

Belly button? In

What I miss? and again, my appetite

Looking forward to anything? my morning sickness being 100% gone

Symptoms this week: nausea, throwing up, no appetite, cramping/stretching, headaches

Weight gain? total weight gain since pre-pregnancy = 6 pounds

Wedding rings? On

Maternity clothes? nope. I just walk around with my pants undone hoping no one catches a glimpse of my goodies. I do keep my shirt pulled down. It's not like I walk around saying come get me. c'mon.

What TheBump says: While baby's moving a tons on the inside, you might be moving a ton -- between the sheets. Now that you're 15 weeks, you're probably feeling very high energy, and that means high libido, too. Your partner isn't feeling nearly as frisky? That's totally normal too. Let's face it, the thought of baby being so close while you two are, um, doing the deed, can freak a guy out. Remind him that baby has no idea what's going on -- and, as long as your OB hasn't given you any activity restrictions -- sex won't hurt baby or threaten your pregnancy. Of course, you might be dealing with some not-so-sexy pregnancy symptoms during week 15, like nosebleeds, stomach issues and swollen gums, so if you're not feeling up to sex, it's completely understandable. Your baby's the size of a navel orange. The average fetus at 15 weeks weighs 2.5 ounces and measures 4 inches. His proportions are becoming even more normal, since his legs now outmeasure his arms. You probably can't feel it yet, but she's squirming a ton! She might even be hiccuping in there. She's making lot's of progress: her joints and limbs can all move now.




No comments:

Post a Comment