Friday

Lime!


Weekly update!
September 8, 2012

How far along are you? 11 weeks

Sleep? just getting up to pee a lot

Best Worst moment? I was running out of nausea medicine. I only had 2 left for the weekend that I couldn't take. I was saving them for Tuesday & Thursday while I am in class all day. I would rather be sick at home, than sick at school. So, this made for an exhausting, excruciatingly awful weekend. I was sick pretty much the entire time and threw up way more than I should have. I finally called on Wednesday to get my doctor to OK a refill at my pharmacy, but I wasn't able to pick up my medicine until today - Sept. 8. My insurance wasn't going to pay for it until then, because we had a 30 day prescription on my first set of nausea medicine. Wow! Why must it be so complicated? And it seems like the further into this pregnancy I get, the worse I feel. I thought I was supposed to start feeling better and have that "glow" about me? Yeah right.

Movement? no :(

Any food cravings/aversions? I just want my appetite back. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Gender? Uknown.

Belly button? In

What I miss? I still miss my appetite

Looking forward to anything? getting more medicine

Symptoms this week: lots of throwing up :(

Weight gain? I have no idea, I'm too lazy to go get on the scale right now. Sorry!

Wedding rings? On

Maternity clothes? not yet. I did buy a lot of sweats!

What TheBump says: Around 11 weeks, you’ll probably notice some subtle changes, like an increase in vaginal discharge and a dark, vertical line appearing down the center of your belly (known as the linea nigra). It’s probably tough to feel calm right now, since your hormones are still haywire and you may still be feeling pretty nauseated. But know there’s a light at the end of the tunnel -- just two more weeks left in trimester one! Week 11 is a great time to start planning a babymoon: a romantic getaway with your partner. Just about everyone recommends you do this in the second trimester, since that’s when you’ll likely feel most energized (and we doubt you’ll want to do a lot of traveling once you hit trimester three). A babymoon isn’t just a cool way to celebrate your anticipation for baby’s arrival; it’s a great way to bond with your partner before baby starts taking up a ton of your time and attention. Hey, maybe you’ll also get to relax a little! So take your mind off your queasiness and start scouting some babymoon destinations. And if you need another diversion, imagine your growing baby, doing just fine in there, becoming more and more mature every day. Your baby's the size of a lime! Your fetus is about 1.6 inches long, and she's got about a 1:1 head to body ratio. She now weighs in at about .25 ounces. Your baby at 11 weeks: You can't see it, but she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there. Her skin is see-through, but she's on her way to looking more like a baby. Her fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore. Tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming.


No comments:

Post a Comment