Monday

Durian

January 29, 2013

Weekly Update

How far along are you? 33 weeks

Sleep? I sleep until about 8:30-9:30 and eat breakfast then go back to sleep until about noon.

Best moment? We got to go back to our hometown for the weekend! I got some awesome furniture from my mom and Adam got all of his childhood books to bring home for our baby's library!! AND I got my first baby gift sent to my house!! The Graco Pack'n'Play from my Target registry!!

Movement? kicking around in there!

Any food cravings/aversions? I'm still craving anything sweet and my food aversions change every day.

Gender? BOY!!

Belly button? It's still an innie!!

What I miss? Feeling sexy. Yep, I said it!

Looking forward to anything? My baby shower in a couple of weeks!

Symptoms this week: Nausea, Braxton Hicks, constipation, peeing all the time, almost no sleep, hungry all of the time, leaky boobs, heartburn, hemorrhoids, hot all of the time!

Wedding rings? No

Maternity clothes? Adam took me to go get maternity pants from Motherhood and those things are so comfortable! I can't believe I haven't gotten a pair already.

What the Bump says? We'd tell you to take a deep breath and relax, but it's probably tough to do either of those at 33 weeks. It's probably tough to be comfortable at all, since you might be feeling overheated on top of your other symptoms, too. But you're probably getting super excited to meet baby, and we can't blame you. Week 33 is a good time to make sure you have a safe car seat for baby -- go ahead and install it already. Sure, you might now see baby for another month, but if you have an early surprise arrival, that's the one thing you really need to have ready. Your baby's the size of a durian! He weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. And he may grow up to a full inch this week -- amazing. He's keeping his eyes open while awake. He's also starting to coordinate breathing with suckling and swallowing. His bones are hardening. And he's going through (more) major brain development -- that's one smart baby!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment