Friday

Blueberry!


Weekly update, enjoy!
July 30, 2012

How far along are you? 7 weeks

Sleep? not sleeping well lately. can't get comfy, peeing too much, getting hot then cold, etc

Best moment? no best moment this week so far, more like worst moment. I have been feeling so bad lately. nonstop nausea and gagging. like I never know when I might throw up. (even though I haven't yet)

Movement? nope, not yet

Any food cravings/aversions? I don't have an appetite for ANYTHING lately. Every single food group is my enemy - including junk food :(

Gender? Uknown. TheBump says girl, I think it may be a boy. But that's just my intuition talking.

Belly button? In

What I miss? I miss not being sick to my stomach 24/7

Looking forward to anything? I am so looking forward to this morning sickness to GO AWAY!

Symptoms this week: nausea and gagging (yes gagging) have taken over my life. my boobs are still swollen a tad and still a bit achey. I got a headache the other day, but it wasn't anything major. And I stay tired. I can handle everything except the morning sickness. It quite literally makes me scream/whine/cry like a 2 year old.

Weight gain? I am still at my pre-pregnancy weight of 140. Though, I don't see how because I eat all day long. If I don't keep something in my stomach at all times, my nausea gets 100 times worse and I will turn into the exorcist. Not something anyone wants to see, I promise. I just eat little snacks or small meals every few hours and it tends to help my upset stomach.

Wedding rings? On

Maternity clothes? I either need to buy some of those maternity bands to go over your own bottoms or buy some elastic wasted pants, because I can not button up my pants anymore and I feel like a moron walking around with my pants unbuttoned.

What TheBump says: Gotta pee...again? There's a triple whammy at work here. HCG (pregnancy hormone) increases blood (and urine) flow, your more-efficient kidneys rid waste quicker since you're now peeing for two, and that growing uterus is pressed right down on your bladder. Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment